Maybank’s SWIFT code if you need to setup a wire transfer from overseas banks.
SWIFT Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank Name: MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (MAYBANK)
Address: 1st Floor Menara Maybank
100 Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Exabyte’s running a .my domain sale for a few days. MYR 9.90 for the first year. It’s normally MYR120+/year.
To get yourself a .my domain you will need to be Malaysian or have a Malaysian base company. Exabytes [sponsored link]
I’m running Spotify version 0.9.4.183-1 and local mp3 files don’t play anymore.
All I get from the logs is “15:58:39.156 I [audio_driver_linux.cpp:18 ] Using PulseAudio”, no proper error message 🙁
After some googling, the fix was simple enough. Install the “ffmpeg-compat” package from the office repo.
sudo pacman -S ffmpeg-compat
Restart spotify and your local mp3 files should now play in your Spotify client.
Arch Linux defaults to DHCP on a new install. This guide will walk you through the steps need to configure a static IP interface for your Arch Linux install.
1. Create the interface config file in “/etc/netctl/”. Either use the sample file in “/etc/netctl/examples/” as a base or create one from scratch. We’ll create a new file for this walkthrough.
The lines below go into the file.
2. Enable the new interface.
#netctl enable eth0
3. Start the new interface or reboot.
#netctl start eth0
The Spotify client is available through WINE or natively through the AUR. I’ll walk you through the AUR way.
1. Download the Spotify package from the AUR. [Spotify AUR]
2. Unpack the package and compile.
tar -zxvf spotify.tar.gz
The “-s” switch will use pacman to resolve any dependencies.
3. Install the compile package.
pacman -U spotify-0.9.4.183-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz