Thought it would be interesting to find out how people name their computers. I’ve always used names as they help me identify servers easier.
1. My Linux Notebook is “Pandora”. Weapon of mass destruction.
2. My ipCOP server is now “angel”. It used to be “vagina”, not the best name when you stay with your family.
3. My Linux Desktop is named “bespin”.
4. My file/web server goes by “nosebleed” because some content on it will give you a nosebleed.
5. My WinXP desktop goes by “junk”. Need I say more?
6. My office notebook goes by abubu. I have not idea why I chose that name.
So tell me, how to you name your computers?