2 resources you must have to enjoy the full experience of an openSUSE Desktop.
If you enjoy doing everything manually as I do then you will certainly find everything you need here.
– Adding and managing openSUSE package sources.
– Adding and managing third party package sources.
– Enable support for restricted formats. (mp3,dvd,etc….)
– Good FAQ section.
Automates the process of tweaking your openSUSE installation. Basicly does everything above through GUI.
– Adds package repositories / installation sources.
– Installs multimedia codecs.
– Enable Encrypted DVD (DVD movies) playback support.
– Enable support for Java and Flash.
– Install Nvidia and ATi 3D drivers.
– Ditch ZENWorks.