2 resources you must have to enjoy the full experience of an openSUSE Desktop.
If you enjoy doing everything manually as I do then you will certainly find everything you need here.
- Adding and managing openSUSE package sources.
- Adding and managing third party package sources.
- Enable support for restricted formats. (mp3,dvd,etc….)
- Good FAQ section.
Automates the process of tweaking your openSUSE installation. Basicly does everything above through GUI.
- Adds package repositories / installation sources.
- Installs multimedia codecs.
- Enable Encrypted DVD (DVD movies) playback support.
- Enable support for Java and Flash.
- Install Nvidia and ATi 3D drivers.
- Ditch ZENWorks.