The guys behind Angry Birds for Android decided to include a small easter egg / trick that unlocked all the locked worlds.
I’ve completed the game on my iPhone so I decided to give this a try and it worked like a charm!!
Here’s how you unlock all worlds.
- Launch Angry Birds and go to the world select screen.
- Select a locked world on the screen. ( The one with a pad-lock 😀 )
- Hit back button all the way out of Angry Birds.
- Launch Angry Birds again and when the “Play” button appears, keep taping it till you get into your locked world.
- If step 4 worked, you should now be inside the locked worlds stage select screen.
- REMEMBER!! To keep it unlocked just pass the first world level of each locked world.