Deluge 1.0.2 is out. This is an important bug fix release for Deluge 1.0.0. Many bug fixes and stability improvements have gone into it.
Changelog; Read more
Deluge 1.0.2 (10 October 2008)
- Fix issue where torrents will not be properly added to the session
Deluge 1.0.1 (10 October 2008)
- Change the default max global upload slots to 4 instead of -1 since libtorrent
will automatically open more slots to meet the upload speed limit.
- Fix display of tracker error messages
- Fix add_torrent_url() to download the torrent file in a thread to prevent
the main thread from blocking and causing the daemon to freeze.
- Removed the ‘Maximum Connections Per Second’ setting and replaced it with a
default setting of 20. This should alleviate speed issues some are experiencing.
- Changed max half-open connections default limit to 8 on XP/2000 and 4 on Vista
- Prevent being able to set file priorities for compactly allocated torrents as
it is not intended to work.
- Fix freezing on start-up issues on systems that do not have a properly
configured localhost entry.
- Change max connections default setting to 200
- Fix issue with invalid bencoding from some trackers
- Plenty of libtorrent updates that should improve core stability
- Improve performance of files tab by only updating when values change
- Fix #187 set a 5 second timer to save the config file after a config value
has been changed.
- Fix #503 change the boost lib detection logic to first look for -mt and
if not available, fall back to regular boost lib (non-multithreaded)
- Add enable “Auto Add” checkbox