Firefox 22.214.171.124 was released today. 126.96.36.199 is a stability release to attention some bugs that surfaced after the recent security update 188.8.131.52. Fixes for this release as quoted from Mozilla below,
- Bug 400406 - Firefox will ignore the Ã¢â‚¬Å“clearÃ¢â‚¬? CSS property when used beneath a box that is using the Ã¢â‚¬Å“floatÃ¢â‚¬? property. There is a temporary workaround JS/CSS code available for web developers with affected layouts.
- Bug 400467 - Windows Vista users will get Ã¢â‚¬Å“Java not foundÃ¢â‚¬? or Ã¢â‚¬Å“Java not workingÃ¢â‚¬? errors when trying to load Java applets after updating. To fix this, users can right-click the Firefox icon and Ã¢â‚¬Å“Run as administratorÃ¢â‚¬?, then browse to a page with a Java applet Ã¢â‚¬â€ doing this once will fix the problem and permanently restore Java functionality.
- Bug 396695 - Add-ons are disabled after updating. Users can fix this problem by opening their profile folder and removing three files (extensions.rdf, extensions.ini and extensions.cache)
- Bug 400421 - Removing a single area element from an image map will cause the entire map to disappear. There is no workaround available at this time.
- Bug 400735 - Some Windows users may experience crashes at startup. There is no workaround available at this time.
Firefox will automatically run the update tool and bring your Firefox up to the current version but if for some reason that does not work for you then get the latest release here.
Source : Mozilla Developer News